- Challenges Facing Simulation of CCP Impacts with Groundwater Models, Shane McDonald, HDR
- Investigation and Development of Corrective Approaches for Sites with Affected Groundwater, Graham Crockford, Sarah Holstrom, TRC Environmental Corporation
- Strategic Approaches to Address the Unique Challenges of Groundwater Treatment at Coal Ash Facilities, Margaret Gentile, Jennifer Tilton, Arcadis, U.S., Inc.
- Closure in Place: Regulatory Design Issues and Impacts, Jennifer Gable, Rock Vitale, Environmental Standards, Inc.
- Fast, Accurate, and Cost-Effective Mapping of Groundwater Flowpaths, Andrew Hicks, Ryan Blanchard, David Bierman, ASH Mineral Solutions, Willowstick Technologies
- Investigating Coal Combustion Residual (CCR) Impacts: An Overview of the EIP Process in Tennessee, Robert Wilkinson, Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation (TDEC)
- Impacts on Plant Operations and Compliancefrom the July 2018 CCR Rule Revisions, Zach Wilder, Don W. Fuller II, Will Mattingly, Stantec
- Risk-Based Approaches to Establishing Alternative Standards for Groundwater at Coal Combustion Sites, Ari Lewis, Andrew Bittner, Gradient
- In-Situ Coal Combustion Products Impoundment Closure / Remediation Strategy, Tim Silar, Glenn Luke, Silar Services and O’Brien & Gere (OBG)
- Construction Risk Management Considerations for CCR Surface Impoundment Closure, Chris Robb, John Seymour, Geosyntec Consultants
- The Performance of Ash Recovered from Ponds and Landfills, Tom Robl, Anne Oberlink, Bob Jewell, University of Kentucky Center for Applied Energy Research
- ASTM Guide for Harvesting CCPs from Active and Inactive Storage Areas for Beneficial Use – Task Group Overview, Ivan Diaz Loya, Boral
- Consultant Perspective on Implementing the Five Phases of Harvesting CCPs Draft ASTM Guide, Gabe Lang, AECOM
- Ash Basin Closure Review, Tony Mathis, Duke Energy
- Beneficiation of Coal Combustion Products for Use in Certain Manufactured Construction Materials, Keith C. Day, Beneficiate NA
- Fly Ash Reclamation and Beneficiation Using a Triboelectric Belt Seperator, Frank Hrach, ST Equipment and Technology
- Beneficiation of Ponded Ash for Use in a Variety of Building Products, Rafic Minkara, Boral Resources, Inc.
- Nu-Rock Technology: Making High Ash Content Building Products from Production and Ponded Ash, WJ McMahon, Nu-Rock Technology, USA
- Reclaiming and Recycling Coal Ash for Beneficial Use in Concrete as Closure Stategy, Bill Fedorka, SEFA Group
- Utilization of Non-Standard Fly Ash and Ponded Ash to Make Ceramic Tiles for Floor and Walls, David Agoston, Vecor Limited
- Beneficiated Fly Ash as a Micro Proppant for Oil and Gas Production from Fracking, Tom Robl, Anne Oberlink, University of Kentucky Center for Applied Energy Research
- Harvesting of Coal Combustion Residuals from Landfills for Use in Cement Production, John Seymour, Geosyntec Consultants, David Hoone, Ralph Borsani, FirstEnergy Corp.
- Coal Ash Beneficiation through Critical Material Extraction and Recovery, Clint Noack, Prachi Jain, Luke Meyers, Athanasios Karamaldis, Anactisis, LLC
- Multi-Layer Design Approach for the Utilization of High Volumes of Off-Spec Coal Combustion Products in Transportation Infrastructure, Tom Jansen, WEC Group, Roy Wittenberg, OBG, Konstantin Sobalev, UW-Milwaukee
- Variable Ash Beneficiation Case Study Using Sonicator Technology, Claudio Arato, SonoAsh, LLC